Versele-Laga Layer Grain Mix Feed and food for all adult poultry, chicks, chickens, pheasants, duck, quail, geese, gamebird and the likes.
Founded in 1932, Versele-Laga is one of the top most established brands, with a strong reputation in bird feeds. European show breeders recommend Versele-Laga's feed and food for all poultry.
Do note all grain feeds have a chance of weevils/grain mites, that are naturally occurring especially due to our hot and humid weather unfortunately.
this is out of our control.
If you're concerned about it, you can purchase the 5KG bags instead, which has low chance of it, vs the porous 20KG bags.
- Specially imported from Belgium
- Complete Layer Feed (Gold 4 Mini Mix)
- Pellets the size of grains!
Small Layer Pellet (2mm) for easier eating and smaller chickens
- Contains a high-grade high variety mixture of grains and a 3 mm special laying pellet.
- High in Omega-3, herbs, and 100% vegetable ingredients
- High quality ingredients for optimal balanced growth
- Complete vitamin and amino acid profile
- No artificial flavors and colors
- Recommended to add BSF powder or larvae for extra protein.
- 20KG in weight.
Maize, wheat, calcium carbonate, wheat gluten feed, sunflower seed feed, peas, wheat middlings, soya feed (produced from genetically modified soya), barley, millet, linseed, sorghum, wheat bran, palm kernel expeller, maize gluten feed, sunflower seed, wheat feed, sodium chloride, sunflower oil, monocalcium phosphate, palm oil, rapeseed oil, marigold extract, sepiolite
Crude protein 13.0%, Crude fat 4.0%, Crude ash 9.0%, Crude fibre 4.0%, Methionine 0.34%, Lysine 0.65%, Phosphorus 0.50%, Calcium 2.50%, Sodium 0.20%
3a672a Vitamin A 10000 IU, 3a671 Vitamin D3 2500 IU, 3a700 Vitamine E (all-rac-alpha-tocopheryl acetate) 30 mg, 3b103 Iron (ferrous sulphate, monohydrate) 30 mg, 3b202 Iodine (calcium iodate, anhydrous) 2.00 mg, 3b405 Copper (cupric sulphate, pentahydrate) 10 mg, 3b502 Manganese (manganous oxide) 75 mg, 3b603 Zinc (zinc oxide) 70 mg, 3b801 Selenium (Sodium selenite) 0.30 mg
4a16 6-phytase (EC 126.96.36.199) 250 OTU, 4a1617 Endo-1,4-β-xylanase (EC 188.8.131.52) 1200 EPU
E161g Canthaxanthin 1.8 mg
Directions for use:
- Period: From 18 weeks onwards for egg-layers and adults.
- Provide food and fresh water always.
- Always provide Grit for an easy digestion. Grit also has a positive effect on the skeleton, egg laying and reduces chances of indigestion and pasty butt.
- Always make sure there is plenty of clean drinking water.
- Ideally, supplement diet with Dried Mealworms, Dried BSF Larvae or Powder (Black Soldier Fly) for extra protein to beautify their feathers and assist in growth.