Quality Premium Australian Corn.
Note: Corn is NOT a complete feed, recommended only for up to 10-15% of diet as variety.
20KG may not have stock onhand all the time so there may be a week’s waiting time
- Cracked and Broken nicely for all birds to consume
- Better nutritional density corn variant.
- Minimal powder and residue
- Great feed to gain weight and meet energy needs for a healthy and active bird
- Highly recommended for chickens and poultry!
- Country Of Origin: Australia
- Always provide Grit for an easy digestion. Grit also has a positive effect on the skeleton, egg laying and reduces chances of indigestion and pasty butt.
- Always make sure there is plenty of clean drinking water.
- Ideally, supplement diet with Dried Mealworms, Dried BSF Larvae or Powder (Black Soldier Fly) for extra protein to beautify their feathers and assist in growth.