NOT A LAYER FEED, do add calcium in the form of grit and protein such as mealworms, or ideally just mix with a layer feed. Add about 10-20% into diet for variety. It has insufficient calcium and protein on it's own.
- GRA-MIX ARDENNES MIXTURE is a high-quality grain mixture for laying hens, broilers, ducks, geese and other poultry.
- This mixture consists of a variation of grains and seeds with extra, finely broken maize, peas and sunflower seeds.
- The GRA-MIX mixtures are complementary feeds and are administered best in rations. To keep optimal health, we recommend that you supplement grain mixtures with a complete feed from the COUNTRY'S BEST range.
maize, wheat, milo, dari, peas, sunflower seeds
crude protein 9,5%, crude fat 3.2%, crude ash 1.6%, crude fibre 2.5%, methionine 0.18%, lysine 0.30%, sodium 0.02%
DIRECTIONS FOR USE
The GRA-MIX mixtures are complementary feeds and are administered best in rations (max. 10 %). To keep optimal health, we recommend that you supplement GRA-MIX with a complete feed.
• Always provide Grit for an easy digestion. Grit also has a positive effect on the skeleton and the formation of the eggshell.
• Always make sure there is plenty of clean drinking water.