Duvoplus chicken laying mix is a great start to the day for your chickens. A delicious, balanced grain mix, enriched with laying grain and full of vitamins and minerals leads to regular laying and strong egg shells. A garden full of life and a basket full of eggs - that`s what duvoplus is all about!
- Hails from Netherlands
- For regular laying
- For optimal laying
- Daily menu
- Optimal vitamine D3 level
Wheat, Broken maize (corn), wheat gluten feed, soya meal, sorghum, lucerne meal, linseed, cane molasses, vegetable soya oil crude, calcium carbonate, soya meal toasted (produced with GMO soya), calcareous marine shells, peas, sodium bicarbonate.
3a672a Vitamin A 10.005 IU, 3a671 Vitamin D3 2.999IU, 3a700 Vitamin E 50mg, 3b102 Iron, iron(II) sulphate, monohydrate 45,0mg, 3b202 Iodine, calcium iodate, anhydrous 2.0mg, 3b405 Copper, Copper(II) sulphate pentahydrate 15.0mg, 3b502 Manganese, Manganese (II) oxide 75.0mg, 3b603 Zinc, zinc oxide 70.0mg, 3b802 Selenium, coated granulated of Sodium Selenite 0.4mg
Crude Protein 15.0%, Crude fat 4.1%, Crude ash 13.1%, Crude fibre 4.0%, Lysine 0.88%, 0.38% Methionine, 3.75% Calcium, 0.54% Phosphorus, 0.16% Sodium
Directions for use:
- Period: From 18 weeks onwards.
- Provide food and fresh water always.
- Always provide Grit for an easy digestion. Grit also has a positive effect on the skeleton, egg laying and reduces chances of indigestion and pasty butt.
- Always make sure there is plenty of clean drinking water.
- Ideally, supplement diet with Dried Mealworms, Dried BSF Larvae or Powder (Black Soldier Fly) for extra protein to beautify their feathers and assist in growth.