- Hails from Netherlands
- For regular laying - Complete Layer Mix
- For strong egg shells
- Balanced mix for optimal laying
- Daily menu
- 4.5KG Bag
Wheat, Broken maize (corn), sorghum, sunflower seed meal, wheat bran, calcium carbonate, rape seed meal, soya meal toasted (produced with GMO soya), calcareous marine shells, peas, beat molasses, sodium bicarbonate.
3a672a Vitamin A 2.00 IU, 3a671 Vitamin D3 500IU, 3a700 Vitamin E 13mg, 3b102 Iron, iron(II) sulphate, monohydrate 6.0mg, 3b202 Iodine, calcium iodate, anhydrous 0.4mg, 3b405 Copper, Copper(II) sulphate pentahydrate 2.0mg, 3b502 Manganese, Manganese (II) oxide 15.0mg, 3b603 Zinc, zinc oxide 14.0mg, 3b802 Selenium, coated granulated of Sodium Selenite 0.06mg
Crude Protein 11.2%, Crude fat 2.7%, Crude ash 6.9%, Crude fibre 3.3%, Lysine 0.37%, 0.19% Methionine, 1.85% Calcium, 0.34% Phosphorus, 0.16% Sodium
Directions for use:
- Period: From 18 weeks onwards.
- Provide food and fresh water always.
- Always provide Grit for an easy digestion. Grit also has a positive effect on the skeleton, egg laying and reduces chances of indigestion and pasty butt.
- Always make sure there is plenty of clean drinking water.
- Ideally, supplement diet with Dried Mealworms, Dried BSF Larvae or Powder (Black Soldier Fly) for extra protein to beautify their feathers and assist in growth.