Highly recommended product! High protein and very nutritious.
Versele-Laga Show Chick Feed and food for all baby poultry, chicks, chickens, pheasants, duck, quail, geese, gamebird and the likes.
Founded in 1932, Versele-Laga is one of the top most established brands, with a strong reputation in bird feeds. European show breeders recommend Versele-Laga's feed and food for all poultry.
- Specially imported from Belgium
- Chick and Grower Feed (Show 1&2 Crumble)
- Recommended for Show and Game Birds alike.
- High Protein! 23% Protein content.
- Medicated feed. Medicated feeds are enriched with a coccidiostat, this reduces the risk of a coccidiosis outbreak, which is a deadly intestinal parasite.
- High in Omega-3, herbs, and 100% vegetable ingredients
- High quality ingredients for optimal balanced growth
- Complete vitamin and amino acid profile
- Crumble form for easy use and consumption from day 1
- No artificial flavors and colors
- Recommended to be fed from 0-14 weeks before converting to non-medicated crumbles.
- 5KG in weight
Wheat, soya feed (produced from genetically modified soya), maize, products from the bakery and pasta industry, rice bran, wheat gluten feed, rape seed feed, calcium carbonate, monocalcium phosphate, linseed, maize gluten 60, maize gluten feed, sodium chloride, palm oil, sodium bicarbonate, calendula extract, sepiolite
Crude protein 23.0%, Crude fat 4.0%, Crude ash 7.0%, Crude fibre 3.5%, Methionine 0.56%, Lysine 1.25%, Phosphorus 0.78%, Calcium 1.20%, Sodium 0.15%
3a672a Vitamine A 12000 IU, 3a671 Vitamine D3 3000 IU, 3a700 Vitamine E (all-rac-alpha-tocopheryl acetate) 51 mg, 3b103 Iron (Ferrous sulphate, monohydrate) 56 mg, 3b202 Iodine (calcium iodate, anhydrous) 2.54 mg, 3b405 Copper (cupric sulphate, pentahydrate) 12 mg, 3b502 Mangan (manganous oxide) 90 mg, 3b603 Zinc (zinc oxide) 85 mg, 3b801 Selenium (sodium selenite) 0,36 mg
4a1617 Endo-1,4-β-xylanase (EC 184.108.40.206) 1650 EPU
E763 Lasalocid sodium 125 mg
Directions for use:
- Period: From the first day to +/- 14 weeks
- Provide food and fresh water always.
- Always provide Grit for an easy digestion. Grit also has a positive effect on the skeleton, egg laying and reduces chances of indigestion and pasty butt.
- Always make sure there is plenty of clean drinking water.
- Ideally, supplement diet with Dried Mealworms, Dried BSF Larvae or Powder (Black Soldier Fly) for extra protein to beautify their feathers and assist in growth.